Ladies, you want a HOT Valentine’s Day? Here’s how.
Ah, Valentine’s Day: it’s a perfect time to make your guy go absolutely crazy (in a good way!), or to get the romance back in your love life.
In every couple there comes a time when we get too busy—and that’s when romance stops becoming a priority. The great thing about February 14th is that it offers us a time to be more mindful of each other—and hopefully get that flame burning again.
So, for all you ladies, here are 5 things to create the hottest Valentine’s Day ever for you and your love.
- Make sure you’re alone. This is a must! If you have kids, find a babysitter that will take them at their place…preferably, for the whole night.
- Prepare their favorite dish and drink. Appeal to all the senses. And don’t forget the chocolate fondue!
- Set the mood. Use candles, music and flowers to create the ambience you’re looking for.
- Dress to Put on your best dress or outfit—especially your hottest lingerie, do your best hair and makeup, and put on some sexy jewelry. For a special occasion, even consider getting a professional to help you look perfect. At La Glamour Style, for example, our personal stylist service can help you figure out how to accessorize your entire look!
- Aim “high”! Last but not least, put on your sexiest high heels (this is a must) and walk around the house. You’ll feel flirtatious, statuesque, and incredibly feminine!
That should definitely do the trick! Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!