La Glamour Style: extending our gratitude
We are very happy to say that in a short period of time, we have grown La Glamour Style as a business—and expanded to the United States.
At La Glamour Style, we are very passionate about what we do—and we are always looking for new and interesting products and fashion trends for our clients.
But without our great team, we wouldn’t be where we are today. It’s important to take time in our busy lives to say thank you to the people that matter!
So first off, we’d like to thank our loyal clients: all and any of you who have helped support La Glamour Style by purchasing our high-end jewelry, show-stopping shoes, quality handbags and other accessories; and/or by using our Personal Stylist Service.
We would also like to thank all the people who have helped and supported us along the way:
- our families and friends;
- our models—France Lapointe, France Lepage, Jessie Gaudreault, Joannie Bedard, Annie Lemay, Annik Grondin, Kara Fillion, and Raphaelle Proulx
- our web developer and designer Julie Tremblay & Company (JT&Co), who has worked incredibly hard;
- our writer/blogger Lindsey McCaffrey, who brings my blogs to another level; and
- our photographers Jamie Bollard, Lucas Johnson and Sizzle Photography.
Without all of these hardworking people, La Glamour Style simply wouldn’t be able to bring you such beautiful women’s fashion products, or interesting blogs, or show all our clients what we have to offer.
So once again, thank you to everyone! We have had an exciting first few months, and look forward to even more excitement in the future.